Tuesday, July 5, 2011

POST ASSAULT!!!

yeah, so anyone who's ever blogged knows the feeling of excitement that I have right now, that feeling that you can't stop blogging no matter what. Its probably going to get annoying to anyone who might be following me (all three of you) but I don't really care hahaha.

I'm going to the beach with my family tomorrow, but I will take my computer and try to find the time to post. Perhaps, just maybe, a pull up will find its way into my suitcase for a nice diaper picture ahaha.

Anyway, this morning, I made the messing video that I posted earlier and damn, it sure was messy. I got it all cleaned up, but I was wondering, how does one dispose of a dirty diaper. That is my question to you, dear followers; how do you dispose of dirty diapers when you don't live alone like me. I can't just toss it in the trash, then it will smell like shit hahaha. Any thoughts? Stay diapered my friends!

1 comment:

  1. You wait till the nite before the garbage is picked up. Put it in a shopping bag then in the trash can (outside so the house doesn't smell)

    ReplyDelete