Saturday, July 9, 2011

back from the beach

Hey everyone
I just got back from the beach, im not gonna lie, it wasn't that fun. Being with my awkward ass parents probably had something to do with it. Anyway, I was in diapers the whole time, but sadly, I never got the chance for a picture. I'm sure my small following, if any, won't mind. hahaha anyway, I decided to put some explicit videos of me messing and wetting on my blog. They have nudity and shit in them so they won't be on youtube, but hopefully they'll stay up on here! one question to more experienced DL's: Do they make a swim diaper for adults, I really needed one at the beach and I know that little swimmers DEFINATLEY wouldn't fit. Stay diapered!

2 comments:

  1. where are the videos that u posted on here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be added to your blog list please I am trying to grow my following thanks
    http://abdlsissydiapercaptions.blogspot.com/

    kisses
    babykat

    ReplyDelete