Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First blog ever

Hello everyone! My name is Jeff (obviously not real) and I am a proud Adult Baby/Diaper Lover. I'm 17 years old and I have been a DL as long as I can remember. My sister was born when I was 4 and I remember stealing her diapers, although that stopped after I got caught by my mom. Anyway, my fetish went away and came back when I was about 12 or 13. I started doing ABDL stuff online and my sister was having bedwetting problems and had to wear diapers at night, so I would steal some of her diapers when I was home alone. I even would wear them in public occasionally, although I was very nervous! After my sister outgrew her bedwetting, I can remember going through diaper withdrawals and almost having to walk to a local pharmacy to buy pull ups (those were always my favorite), but I never did. After years and years of stealing diapers from friends with young siblings, grandparents, or wherever I could find them, I finally turned 16 and got my licence. Even though I've been able to drive for a while, I have never found the courage to actually buy diapers until recently, when I bought some goodnites and depends. Because of this, I have recently rediscovered how much fun diapers actually are! I have wetted and messed, and have even worn in public, and now I would like to share my diapered life with the ABDL community. I have made videos, and I plan to make more. Hopefully one day, I'll be as famous as RileyKilo or FlBabyGirls or any of the other famous ABDL's. Anyway, thats about it for now, I'll try to post my first video ever soon. Stay Diapered!

No comments:

Post a Comment