Tuesday, July 5, 2011

first vid ever

Hey ABDL's, this is my first diaper wetting/messing video ever! It was TONS of fun, and I can't wait to make another. Hopefully next time, I'll wet a little more. Anyway, this is me wetting and messing two depends and two goodnites. I filmed me changing myself and it was VERY messy, but I don't know if I can post that on here or not (its got a bit of nudity). Anyway, for now, enjoy!

Also, I'm now on youtube, here's the link. Feel free to comment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dOXZxNfX5U

One last thing: I reviewed the Goodnites and Depends last night but now in retrospect I don't think the video was that good. I'll probably do it over again, although I kind of want to post the bad video anyway. Give me a while to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment